Light Armored Vehicle Simulator
The simulator is designed for basic and development training of the commander, gunman-operator and BVP-2 driver. BVP-2 Simulator enables simulation of specific weapons systems and scenarios with exercises featuring joint crew cooperation and the carrying out of operational objectives.
- Training in normal and abnormal conditions
- Training in difficult conditions including changing wind and visibility
- Day and night time operations
- Tactical and simulated live fire training
Complex Tank Simulator
The training system of the T-72 tank enables crew training and drivers, commander and shooters individual training with possibility of simulated combat action. The training system consists of two independent models: tower model and model of the drivers work station. Each model is set upon independent moveable platform. The platforms simulate shock charges of the tank when overcoming terrain, firing the cannon and a strike from an enemy shell.
The use of the T-72 tank simulator for the crew training with no quality training drawbacks as compared to training procedures on the T-72 tank directly provides the following merits:
- Form efficient skills in the trainee’s action;
- Prevent accidents in the course of the tank crew training;
- Exclude damage of fighting vehicles at wrong trainee’s actions; due to saving the fuel, service life of fighting vehicles and ammunition;
- Carry out the training both for the whole crew and individually for a driver, a gunner and commander on the individual base.
S-10 M / S-2 / IGLA
We developed and manufactured following Anti-Aircraft missile systems simulators:
- S-10 M – Full-Mission Simulator
- S-2 – Man-Portable System
- IGLA – Anti-Aircraft Missile Simulator
The simulators are manufactured by using original parts from the missiles integrated with simulation technology. The main missions of these simulators are to practice detection and identification of targets, tracking of flight parameters of targets and launching missiles upon approaching or departing targets.
Forward Observer System
Observation station PSFO
Observation station PSFO is determined for the work at advance reconnaissance station for supporting observation training and control of the gunnery shooting.It provides a high level of automation of the reconnaissance activity while obtaining reconnaissance data measuring, during reconnaissance data at digital maps and at handling of these data by transferring of the data to the subordinates unit.
PSFO is compatible with the artillery military system of command and control fire. Without PSFO the artillery system is not compete. This system can function like a mobile workstation.
PSFO introduces open system with elaborated sequence of steps according to STANAG. It is connectable with national surroundings DELSYS, DPK and with systems within STANAG norms.
The PSFO system consists of these parts:
- TAOS observation and measuring device
- GPS device of satellite navigation
- PFO control computer
- SWFO program equipment of the control computer
- Map resources
COMPUTER-BASED TRAINING SYSTEM
Computer-Based Training System (CBTS) is using the most sophisticated technologies according to the present trends in education. This form of theoretical education will provide students with following:
- Complex knowledge of airplane’s construction, power units, systems and their circumscription
- Complex knowledge about placement and handling of the controls and indicators for the aircraft and systems in pilot’s cabin
- Understanding of incorrect functionality of the systems, their effect on aircraft’s working and on others systems
- Understanding of standard, exceptional and emergency procedures
The CBTS is e-learning method which permits:
• Direct control of instruction
• Graphic illustration of static and dynamic images supplemented with text, or even with sound
• Answers analyses followed by adaptation of training multimedia programs
• Generation of tasks for individual activities
• Simulation of complex processes
• Parallel instruction of students with various level of knowledge
• Presentation of subject matter via projection equipment
• Effective revision and fixing of subject matter knowledge
• Individualized instruction, selection of training demands, strategy and tempo
• Testing of students’ knowledge
• Utilizing the CBT for organizing works joined with instruction
Parts of the CBTS are CALS/DTMT Classroom Software Application and Learning Management System. SYNERCO SA delivers fully equipped CALS classroom for instructor and 10 trainees with possibility of long distance training. This CALS system is very flexible with possibility to be easily reconfigured for another type of aircraft. Learning Management system is software system that delivers courseware plus e-tutoring using Internet or Intranet.
WE IMPROVE YOUR TRAINING RESULTS